Why to choose BEDFORDSHIRE UNIVERSITY ?
- There are six campuses with excellent facilities
- Excellent learning resources First class specialist facilities
- Continued investment and development across all campuses.
- Many of highly-qualified academic staff have received National Teaching Fellowship Awards
- continuously review and revise our courses to ensure that they maintain their currency and relevance
- courses are designed to integrate the latest theoretical developments in your chosen subject area. Current professional, industry or commercial practices are included in teaching to ensure that you have the knowledge and skills sought by employers or for further study.
- Many of courses are accredited by professional bodies such as the Chartered Management Institute, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Qualified Teacher Status, the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) and the Institute of Biomedical Science
- There is Student Internship Scheme (SIS) designed to develop your skills, enhance your CV and gain real-world experience.
- There are industry links with more than 4,000 organizations including the BBC, TUI and Channel 4.
- The Careers and Recruitment Service offers help with CVs, applications, interview preparation, career choice and finding work.
- Close links to London. Luton and Bedford are on the direct line into London St Pancras International. It takes around 40 minutes from Bedford and 22 minutes from Luton on a fast train.
- The main campus in Luton is close to London Luton Airport.
- All campuses are easily accessible by road with Luton close to junction 10 on the M1 and Bedford at junction